The 2015 Nurses Week Video Challenge
For this year’s video submission:
- Tell a story of improving quality with special consideration for preventing falls! (Hey – if falls don’t apply, go with something else!)
- But… must include a song with a “falling” theme. For example: Slip, Sliding Away – Paul Simon, I Fall to Pieces – Patsy Cline, Free Falling – Tom Petty
- Make sure to include a magnet, the AAMC lantern (spatula, lacrosse stick or other likenesses count) and one cowboy boot.
- Special bonus points for creative reference to Magnet pin in video.
- Only staff can be in the video. No patients, visitors, or family members, please.
- Videos cannot be longer than two minutes in length.
- A panel of judges will select the finalists, which will be shown at the Nurses Dinner during Nurses Week. We will make sure all PG13 videos get some airtime at the Dinner!
- Save videos on a flash drive or disk in a Windows Media Player (.wmp) format and submit to Jane Lucia (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Nursing Administration by Friday, April 23, 2015.
- Send questions to Monica Mewshaw at email@example.com