Nurses Week 2010: Video Challenge
Get your fellow nurses together for some fun! This year, AAMC Nursing is hosting a video challenge!
Join in the fun and excitement by creating a video showcasing why you love being a nurse. Submit your entry as an individual, a unit, a department, a committee, or other nursing group.
Be creative! The sky is the limit—create a video spoofing your favorite medical drama, perform stand-up comedy, sing a musical number with coworkers, or shoot a “Day in the Life” video. A panel of judges will select the three most creative and entertaining videos, which will be shown at the Nurses Dinner during Nurses Week.
- Only staff can be in the video. No patients, visitors, or family members, please.
- Videos cannot be longer than two minutes in length.
- All videos must be appropriate in content. We reserve the right not to show any videos that are not within the guidelines of what the panel deems as proper conduct and video content.
- Videos must be submitted by a nursing unit, department, or group.
- Videos should saved to a flashdrive or CD (marked clearly with a name and contact phone number) and send to Nursing Administration.
- Videos must be submitted by 4 p.m. on April 12.
Send questions to CommunicationsNursingStrategicPlan@aahs.org