Involved in quality improvement in your area? It could be featured at AAMC’s first Quality Improvement Showcase!
Anne Arundel Medical Center is holding its first Quality Improvement Showcase during Hospital Week – May 2017. We are looking for teams of all sizes, departments and disciplines to present projects or research studies that demonstrate quality improvement.
- …reduced readmissions?
- …reduced hospital acquired infections?
- …reduced injury falls on your unit/department?
- …minimized the time to follow-up with test results?
- …improved clinical outcomes or operational outcomes through implementation of evidence-based practices?
- …decreased the no-show rate at your office?
- …implemented data-driven improvements that may be spread to other areas?
- …improved patient satisfaction in your area?
- …conducted a research study aimed at improving outcomes?
The Quality Improvement Showcase will feature completed quality improvement projects and research studies conducted across the health system. Awards will be presented in the following categories: research, clinical quality improvement and operational improvement. The awardees in each category will present a brief presentation of their project/study during the session. The abstract submission guidelines and timeline for submission and notification are all available on globalshare at T:\AAHS Quality and Research Award.
If you have questions, please contact Cathaleen Ley at email@example.com.