Nursing Professional Development Week is September 18-24
Please join us in celebrating Nursing Professional Development Week this September 18-24, 2016 and thank your Clinical Education and Professional Development (CEPD) colleagues for the work they do.
AAMC’s CEPD department works to provide our nurses with education as they enter the hospital and throughout their careers, ensuring that our nurses and our organization earn the national accolades for quality, evidence-based practice and patient safety they deserve.
Some of the programs CEPD provides for our staff are:
- -Nursing Services Orientation
- -Nurse Residency Program
- -Continuing education contact hours
- -Preceptor Workshops, Mentorship Workshops, Phlebotomy, Telemetry, Professional Power Hour, and many more
- -American Heart Association programs
- -Coordination of nursing student affiliations and placements
- -Nursing blog
- -High School Exploration Program
- -Project Advance
- -and much more!
Through frequently not in the spotlight, CEPD works hard behind the scenes to support our staff. They can always be reached at email@example.com. Happy Nursing Professional Development Week!