The Annual Nurses Week Video Challenge is underway!
For this year’s video submission:
- Tell a story of improving quality with special consideration around sepsis
- Include a favorite song from the past or a current top hit
- Make sure to include the AAMC lantern (spatula, lacrosse stick or other likenesses count)
- Special bonus points for creative reference to the Oscars or Hollywood
- Only staff can be in the video. No patients, visitors, or family members, please.
- Videos cannot be longer than two minutes in length.
- A panel of judges will select the finalists, which will be shown at the Nurses Dinner during Nurses Week.
- Save videos on a flash drive or disk in a Windows Media Player (.wmp) format and submit to Jane Lucia (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Nursing Administration by Friday, April 22, 2016.
- Send questions to Monica Mewshaw at email@example.com
Signs & Symptoms of Sepsis: