MAAPC Conference: Medical Cannabis in Maryland, How it may affect your practice
Register now for the Maryland Academy of Advanced Practice Clinicians (MAAPC) Pharmacology Updates Fall 2017:
Medical Cannabis in Maryland, How it may affect your practice
Saturday, Nov. 4
9am – 1:30pm
7th floor, Belcher Pavilion
The Conference is open to all health care providers – Nurses, Nurse Practitioners (NP), Certified Nurse Midwives (CNM), Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS), Physician Assistants (PA), Physicians, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
|MAAPC Student Members||$15|
- 8:00-8:30 Registration and Coffee
- A Complete Primer on Medical Cannabis: The Pharmacology of Cannabinoids and an Update of the Maryland Program—Deborah Miran
- The Endocannabinoid System and Clinical Applications in Chronic Pain and Cancer – Debra Kimless, M.D.
- Cannabis in Pediatric and Adolescent Practice—Patricia Frye, M.D.
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-1:30 Pharmacologic Treatment of Opioid Dependent Pregnant and Postpartum Women—Laurence Polsky, M.D.