2016 United Way Campaign: AAMC is helping our neighbors in need
Help raise $120,000 for the United Way of Central Maryland to benefit our most vulnerable neighbors. By donating, you can make a big difference in someone’s life.
- Get instructions for donating online.
- Download/print a pledge form.
- View a list of partnerships and codes to designate your donation to a specific cause.
- Learn how the United Way helps our communities.
- Department basket themes due: Friday, Nov. 4
- Drop off your baskets: Tuesday, Nov. 15, 1–5 pm, Southport Eatery, first floor, Hospital Pavilion South
- Ticket sales: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 9 am through Thursday, November 17, 2 pm (all night long!)
- Celebration and drawings: Thursday, Nov. 17, 2–4 pm (winners drawn at 3 pm), Southport Eatery
Thursday, Nov. 17, 5–7 pm, Belcher Pavilion, Fish 4 a Cure Atrium
Celebrate the end of the United Way campaign with a celebration with your fellow neighbors! Tickets are $10 each. Enjoy beer, wine, burgers and snacks. Purchase at one of the table sales or contact your team captain.
Count’s Table Sales
Various dates/times, Belcher Pavilion, second floor lobby and the Southport lobby, first floor, Hospital Pavilion South
One ticket sale…two ticket sales…THREE ticket sales…ha, ha, ha! Visit these stations for all United Way sales. Purchase 50/50 raffle tickets, Block Party tickets and more. 50/50 raffle tickets are $1 per ticket, $5 for six tickets, or $20 for 25 tickets. Limited-edition fuzzy pens are on sale for $1 each. The 50/50 drawing will be held on Thursday, Nov. 17 during the Block Party (see below).
Abby Cadabby’s Jeans and Jerseys
Fridays, Oct. 21 and 28, Nov. 4, 11 and 18
If you think wearing your favorite team jersey and jeans to work is magical, then donate $5 for every Friday you would like to wear jeans and/or your jersey during the campaign (donate $10 per week to wear both on one Friday, $20 for jeans or jerseys all five weeks or $40 to wear both all five weeks). See your team captain to donate.
Bert and Ernie’s Restaurant Tours
The following restaurants will give a portion of their proceeds to our United Way campaign if you visit on these dates. See your team captain for details.
- Chevy’s: Wednesday, Oct. 19
- Gordon Biersch: Wednesday, Oct. 26
- Chipotle: Wednesday, Nov. 2
- Fuddruckers: Wednesday, Nov. 9
Cookie Monster’s Cookie Sale
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 10 am – 2 pm, Belcher Pavilion and Southport Lobby
Nom, nom, nom! Special guest Cookie Monster is hosting a cookie sale. Stop by for a selfie with the blue guy then buy a cookie, eat a cookie or send a cookie-gram to your work BFF. You can also pre-order a cookie tray for $6 by visiting the Count’s table sales or talking to your team captain, Wednesday, Oct. 19 through Friday, Oct. 21.