Going back to school? Project Advance funds are available — access the application here.
The Project Advance (HSCRC) Grant Program is a career advancement program at AAMC that offers financial assistance and mentoring support for employees seeking a degree in the field of nursing. Review the Project Advance Guidelines here.
Project Advance funds can be used to pay for tuition, books, and certain essential supply expenses. Think you may apply? Here are some quick facts:
- -AAMC currently has over 175 staff members benefiting from these funds.
- -Employees enrolled in undergraduate nursing programs (Associate and BSN) may be eligible for $2,500
- -Employees enrolled in graduate nursing programs, including MSN, NP, DNP and PhD, may be eligible for up to $3,500.
- -To be eligible, staff must be employed by AAMC at least six months, work at least a 0.5 FTE position, be in good clinical standing (i.e. have no written disciplinary actions) and be enrolled in an accredited nursing program with prerequisites completed.
- –The deadline to apply is Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
Contact Ann Marie Holland at x1532 or email@example.com with questions.