Everything you need to know for the 2017 Nurses Week Video Challenge
For this year’s video submission:
Tell a story about your unit appreciation and things that you do well or want to celebrate (i.e. Patient Satisfaction, WellBeing).
- 1. Include a favorite song from the past or a current top hit.
- 2. Make sure to include the AAMC lantern (spatula, lacrosse stick or other likenesses count).
- 1. Only staff can be in the video. No patients, visitors, or family members, please.
- 2. Videos cannot be longer than two minutes in length.
- 3. A panel of judges will select the finalists, which will be shown at the Nurses Dinner during Nurses Week.
- 4. Save videos on a flash drive or disk in a Windows Media Player (.wmp) format and submit to Jane Lucia (email@example.com) in Nursing Administration by Friday, April 21, 2017.
- 5. Send questions to Monica Mewshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.