Questions about using social media at work? Ask them here.
Questions we’ve been asked so far:
- Can I discuss patients on my personal social media pages if I don’t identify the patient and don’t use the patient’s name?
- Can I use social media to talk about my work day?
- Do I always need to be “professional” in my postings even when I’m not at work? What about free speech?
- Can I “friend” my patients on Facebook? What about my boss?
- What if a patient takes a picture of me, posts it on her site and tags me so it shows up on my social media page?
What questions do you have? Comment on this post and we’ll address your question during Grand Rounds.
How to Make #SocialMedia your BFF: the Heathcare Worker’s Guide
Friday, December 13
Doordan Institute, 7th Floor, Belcher Pavilion
Remember, it’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Get your phone ready by installing Twitter and a QR Reader app (both are free). We promise this is going to be fun!
Not sure what Twitter is all about? Learn to Tweet here