Celebrating our Nurses’ Achievements!
Congratulations to these Nursing staff, who were recently recognized for their outstanding work, graduated from a BSN or MSN program, or became certified in their specialty. Proof that even amid the transition of the last few months, AAMC Nurses are dedicated to offering our patients the very highest quality patient care.
- Marcy Martino, RN, CNOR received the Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) scholarship to attend the National AORN Congress in Denver, Colorado.
- Robin Colchagoff has earned a Master’s degree in Nursing Education from Walden University
- CeCe Henry has earned a CCRN.
- Della Amihere has earned a BSN and is working on a Master’s degree at the College of Notre Dame
- Emily Fisher has earned an MSN from George Washington University
- Patricia Blum has earned a BSN from the College of Notre Dame
- Vickie Tallerico has earned a BSN from the College of Notre Dame
- Lisa Neu, MSN, RN, CRNP-BC, CURN has been recertified as a Urology Nurse by the Certification Board of Urologic Nursing.