MAGNET MONDAY: 860 nurses completed RN Sat Survey – Magnet Coordinators in data heaven
In each Nursing Service Orientation we ask our new nurses if the environment they work in makes a difference in the care they can provide – and heads all around the room nod. At AAMC, we acknowledge that in order to have an excellent practice environment we need excellent leaders who support excellent nurses to provide excellent care to our patients and each other.
Shining examples of this that you see every day? Our Clinical Ladder; the Staffing & Scheduling, Cultural Diversity, COPE and SNAC initiatives; TeamSTEPPS; Project Advance and tuition reimbursement benefits… just to name a few.
The RN Satisfaction Survey is one very important way we measure our nursing practice environment. Thank you to the 860 direct care nurses who participated!
Why did this matter? By participating in this survey, you helped us assess where we are now and where we need to go in building the future of nursing at AAMC.
Still have questions about the survey or our journey to excellence? Check out our Magnet Monday series:
- How do we know our patients are satisfied?
- Slip on those shades, nursing quality is shining at AAMC.
- Others tired of your opinions? Not us!
- RN Satisfaction (what’s 2-2-2 got to do with it?)
- Barbara Studer-Baer, RN, finds an opportunity for autonomy
- Huddle up and let’s exercise (your autonomy, that is)
- We need it, we want it, we have it. What is “it”?
- Two firemen are sent into a blazing building… what happens next?
We are preparing to dive into all this new data and will be in touch with the results. Thank you – we look forward to learning from you. -Holly Greever, RN, Magnet Coordinator