The Traveling Coffee House, serving up snacks, coffee, and the news you need

The Traveling Coffee House, serving up snacks, coffee, and the news you need

7 comments

1. Posted by Melissa, at Reply

love, love, love the cookies! So nice to take a quick break and get important info. thanks for recognizing our hard at the bedside.

2. Posted by Charlotte Wallace, at Reply

Wednesday, December 1st, I met a delightful nurse transferring to the AAMC family. She had been on our unit a total of 45 minutes when in came the Traveling Coffee House. Her eyes lit up and she said “WOW! This never happened at …….! Do they come around every morning!”

3. Posted by monicam, at Reply

Congratulations Eve Sage, RN (GSU) and Marian Rabeno, RN (PCU)! You’ve won Wellness gift certificates for a free massage and five free yoga sessions, respectively. Your gifts are on their way! Thanks for stopping to chat with the Traveling Coffee House.

4. Posted by Fran, at Reply

the kind of treats I would want are healthy…jr cliff bars, small bagels whole wheat, hot tea esp. if cold outside.

• Posted by monicam, at Reply

Thanks for the ideas, Fran. We will look in to offering healthier selections… although we may have a riot if we take away the warm chocolate chip cookies completely. 🙂 The energy bars area a great thought!

• Posted by Chad, at Reply

I’m with Fran. As the new addition to the wellness team and one of the folks who rounded with theCart this time, I’m going to make it my goal to get some fruit, nuts and granola going forward. (Although I must confess I ate part of a cookie and enjoyed it!)

5. Posted by Chad, at Reply

What kind of treats do you love? Marketing is shopping this weekend. We’ll be with the cart delivery our first issue of “the dish.”