Happy Nurse Practitioner Week!
November 11-17 is National Nurse Practitioner Week!
Did you know…
– There are 248,000 NPs licensed in the U.S.
– Maryland was the 21st state to have been granted full practice authority in 2015.
– 22 states and the District of Columbia have granted full practice authority to NPs.
– Patients whose primary care providers are NPs have fewer emergency room visits and shorter hospital stays, resulting in lower out-of-pocket costs.
– The confidence patients have in NP-provided care is demonstrated by the more than 1.02 billion patient visits each year.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE NURSE PRACTITIONERS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!